1.. My team, "The Good-Looking Buff Young Guys" just beat the crap out of the other team, the "Older Ugly Bearded Guys." I'm stoked.
2. The Edge looks like Sabretooth from X-Men, sans fangs.
3. Chris Jericho did come back out, unfortunately not wearing mandex. However, Randy Orton came out too, and he WAS wearing skimpy mandex. SCORE!
4. I don't know how anyone could think wrestling is real. Most of the blows CLEARLY do not connect. Not to mention that if a person actually DID have his head repeatedly slammed into a steel step, he'd probably be dead, not just bleeding lightly from a scalp wound.
5. Happily, this episode did not include Nature Boy Ric Flair showing off his saggy, over fake-n-baked old man tits.
6. You know that weird humpy muscle over muscular guys get between the shoulder and the neck? That is so not cool.
7. Why would any wrestler grow his hair long? It just begs for an opponant to grab it and swing you around by the head.
8. There are actually people out there who can follow the plotlines to this. It amazes me. Perhaps I--with my love of cheesy drama and my complete lack of ability to achieve plot cohesion--should go write for the WWE.
9. Women who wrestle are scary.
10. Chris Benoit is probably a fairly decent sized guy, but compared to everyone else, he looks like a midget.
CBR11 #4:Pretending to Care - The Pretenders (Cemetery Girl #1) by Charlaine Harris and Christopher Golden
I wanted to like this, but...I just didn't. I don't know if it was too short, or whether it would have more appeal for a YA audience...
I have a confession to make: I am a monster. No, not the kind who stampedes through Tokyo (though #goals) or the kind that lurks outside you...
I love traveling alone, and one of the things I like to do on my trips is go to museums. I just dig learning things I didn't know, I gue...
There's a lot of discussion these days about things that are dangerous to women--is it heart disease? Is it stress? Car accidents? Drugs...