Friday, November 29, 2002

The Freeway Movies

In the past two days, I watched Freeway and Freeway 2: Confessions of a Trick Baby. Freeway is a pretty good movie, I guess. It's well-made and has a lot of famous people in it. Also, seeing Brooke Shields with her brains splattered all over the place definitely gave me a little thrill. However, for pure entertainment value, I must agree with Prancing Prince that Freeway 2 wins. It has a lot of blood and vomiting and violence and female masterbation and lesbian sex and a really really scary nun. (All the ingredients for a great movie, of course.) Nevertheless, after seeing it, I am no longer going to let you mock my movie choices anymore, Prancing Prince, because it is a tragically bad film. It falls into that category inhabited by things like Army of Darkness. (Not that I don't LIKE Army of Darkness, but you can't tell me it's a "good" piece of cinema.)

No comments:

CBR14 #1 - Revenge Body by Rachel Wiley

Cannonball Read #14. Hope springs eternal, I guess.  I have to say that Rachel Wiley is probably my favorite living poet. I've been a fa...