Thursday, November 14, 2002

Lose Yourself: 8 Mile

Oh my God. Omigod. 8 Mile? So so so so so sooooooooooo good! Dude, it fucking ROCKED! I came out of there so damned pumped I couldn't even sit still for like an hour. Eminem? SO GOOD. And SO BLOODY HOT! And that sex scene? JESUS. I won't even BEGIN to try and say how motherfucking hot THAT was. I think it was quite possibly the hottest sex scene I've seen in a movie in AGES. (Though sex in a metal pressing factory? Seems kind of dangerous--there's the possibility of getting metal shards up your ass or having a machine turn on and squish you...) Brittany Murphy was really skanky and kind of annoying, but everyone else was great. Well, and Kim Basinger was a little too pretty to be white trash--I've never seen a trailer trash chick with hair that good. But other than that? FAAAANTASTIC. You should all go see it. It was a nice bit of film. I'm going to try and convince someone to go and see it with me again.

No comments:

CBR14 #1 - Revenge Body by Rachel Wiley

Cannonball Read #14. Hope springs eternal, I guess.  I have to say that Rachel Wiley is probably my favorite living poet. I've been a fa...