Saturday, November 9, 2002

I don't even know what do say here...: Fire Walk With Me

Spent the morning sleeping, and the afternoon watching Fire Walk With Me. I know, I know, I should have watched the show first, but the DVD just seemed to jump off the shelf at me. It's a FUCKED UP piece of film. I didn't get it. There were more loose ends then there were tied ends, everyone was a complete psycho, and I was so annoyed by Laura Palmer I couldn't WAIT for someone to kill her. Also, Chris Isaak disappeared (without any explanation) about twenty minutes into it, and Kiefer Sutherland left for Portland, never to be heard from again. They--as well as Bobby the drug dealer--were my favorite characters. Kyle MacLaughlan was creepy. Most of the other characters were completely unnecessary. Also the random white horse and gratuitous monkey. I'd still like to see the shows sometime--since they were on TV, perhaps they make a smidgen more sense.

No comments:

CBR14 #1 - Revenge Body by Rachel Wiley

Cannonball Read #14. Hope springs eternal, I guess.  I have to say that Rachel Wiley is probably my favorite living poet. I've been a fa...